Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Outtttttta heeeeeere

I have to say, I  love the Pittsburgh airport. My favorite is Detroit so far, but I do love the 'burgh. We have free wireless - how many airports can say that?

And so The Journey begins. Packing was crazyy. I've never had to pack within limits for two weeks. ND sure, but we were driving and I didn't need business casual clothing or good walking shoes or anything. Trying to fit two weeks' worth of clothing, shoes (I only brought four pairs!!), toiletries, etc. into ONE suitcase was nuts. (We're allowed two but what a hassle, plus the extra domestic charges now.) However, I managed 42 lbs.!! Perfect. 

I'm slightly nervous because I'm at my gate but it says Cleveland departing at 1:20, but I'm supposed to start boarding at 1:05 pm, plus my flight hasn't shown up on ANY of the monitors. Should be interesting. :) We'll see how that goes, and if it doesn't go right, I'll just see what I can accomplish towards getting a ride to NJ.

Ready, set, go!

No comments: