Monday, October 17, 2011

ATTENTION, ATTENTION!

UL library (not my picture, I'm not THAT good)
Dear family and others,

I am indeed alive, and currently back in Limerick, Ireland! I apologize for the SEVERE lack of blog entries - I've had the opportunity to go on several wonderful trips and it's just overwhelming to think about sitting down and attempting to summarize them in a few paragraphs when I want to write BOOKS - which obviously I don't have time to do, which compounds the problem - and so on and so forth.

However, having recently (within the last few hours) returned from a weekend trip, I think if I keep along the track of NOT writing things down, I never will because they'll get so gosh-darn overwhelming.

MEANING THAT: starting tomorrow when I hole myself up in the UL library for hours and hours upon end, my study breaks will be filled with telling stories of my recent adventures to Galway, Cork, Waterford, Killary, and Edinburgh, as well as hopefully some interesting anecdotes about life in general in Ireland.

You'd think I'd have gotten around to this stuff sooner, but obviously not. SOON I promise! :)

1 comment:

Patti said...

Yippee! Update from Ireland! Been waiting to hear more......